- Meeting clients to discuss their advertising needs
- Working with account planners to devise a campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget
- Presenting campaign ideas and costings to clients
- Briefing the creative team who will produce the adverts
- Negotiating with clients, solving any problems and making sure deadlines are met
- Checking and reporting on the campaign’s progress
- Keeping in contact with the client at all stages of the campaign
- Managing the account’s budget and invoicing the client
- Making ‘pitches’ to win new business
- Having 1-2 years of experience in the corresponding position.
- Having knowledge and experience in Media Marketing is an advantage.
- Honest, enthusiastic, dynamic, and responsible for work.
- Capable of working independently and in a team.
- Good communication, agile in handling situations
- Have good communication skills, make an appointment by phone.
- Prudence, honest, dynamic, enthusiastic, diligent, enthusiastic in work and always try to learn.
- Good online sales skills.
- Have progress and passion in work, withstand sales pressure
- Dynamic and friendly working environment.
- Salary: 10-20 million (Negotiable during the interview).
- Commission based on sales.
- Bonus, allowance, 13th-month salary, leave according to current labor regime.
- Working office hours from Monday to Friday and a Saturday in the month.
- Trained to improve professional skills.
- Participate in team-building activities, employee birthday, Year-End party, company birthday…
- Form: Official staff.