- Responsible for the coordination of personnel and time related to the projects in charge.
- Develop ideas for video clip content for the company's customers.
- Prepare a preliminary script based on the selected idea, make Agenda for business photo shoots and video recordings.
- Build relationships with photo and video production partners.
- Planning production, organizing and coordinating the production of photo and video content to ensure that the script and concept are closely followed.
- Perform other related work
- Weekly work report, completed work report by project
- Graduated from University majoring in Business Administration, Economics, Foreign Trade, Marketing, Event Management,…
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in event organization.
- Creative mind and experience in customer experience in the event field.
- Able to work independently, work in a team, have good control over Suppliers.
- Have a positive attitude at work, withstand high pressure, good time management.
- Proficient in using office computers, work-related software, working independently.
- Dynamic and friendly working environment.
- Salary: from 7-10 million (negotiable according to ability)
- Bonus, allowance, 13th month salary, leave according to current labor regime.
- Working office hours from Monday to Friday.
- Professionally trained.
- Participate in team-building activities, employee birthdays, year-end parties, company birthdays...
- Form: Full-time employee – Working in District 1.