Business registration procedures are relatively important. They help the company operate with legal transparency. Accordingly, the registration of a business license in the form of an individual or according to the type of business will have different procedures.
What is a sole proprietorship? How to apply for a business license?
An individual business household is understood to be owned by an individual (who is a Vietnamese citizen), a group or a household. With the form of household business, you are only allowed to register your business at one location. Labor of household business is regulated not to exceed 10 employees. The business owner is responsible with all his assets and does not have a legal seal.
To make an individual business household registration dossier, include: Business registration application; Certificate of eligibility for business registration; A copy of the certificate of ownership of the place of business or the lease of the premises. The vast majority of documents and procedures have available templates, we just need to write information according to the form.
Thus, the procedure for registering an individual business household is relatively simple. After completing the application, you can submit it at the People's Committee of the district, where the business office is located.
Procedures for registration of business licenses of all types of companies
For business households with more than 10 employees and some other characteristics, it is necessary to apply for a business license according to the type of company. Examples include limited liability companies, joint stock companies, private enterprises, etc.
The business registration dossier of this type usually includes: ID card or notarized passport (including members or shareholders); List of members, shareholders with signatures and legal representatives; Draft company charter (founded by shareholders or authorized representatives and signed by the legal representative on each page); Business registration application form
signed by the legal representative of the company.
If the application is valid, you will receive a business license from the Department of Planning and Investment of the province or city where the company is located after 3-5 working days.
After receiving the business registration license, the business owner or legal representative needs to complete other procedures as follows:
- The initial tax declaration is at the district tax office (where the enterprise's head office is located).
- Open a business bank account.
- Register for tax electronically and proceed to pay excise tax for this year.
- Engrave the legal entity's seal and submit a notice to the Department of Planning and Investment for the use of the seal sample.
- Hanging signs at the company's headquarters.
- Please order invoice printing at the district tax office. Thus, completing the business registration procedure of this type of company is somewhat more complicated. If you are not familiar with the business registration procedures, you should ask for the support of a qualified person or unit. Currently, in order for businesses to market their products quickly but at a low cost, they should not give up. through online marketing methods. Designing sales channels such as websites and producing quality images and videos for instagram and youtube channels is extremely necessary. To do that, businesses need to have the right personnel or cooperate with a 3rd party. JAYbranding is a typical example for a unit specializing in providing service packages such as website design, production of images, videos or consulting services. brand question. With good professionalism, enthusiasm and dedication, JAYbranding always brings customers effective products, improving customer accessibility for partners.