- The welfare regime is something that employees care a lot about besides the salary, the better the welfare regime, the more good employees it will attract to the company. Welfare is one of the rights of employees that is protected by law, so a business that wants to receive loyalty from employees must build for itself a full and competitive welfare regime. compete with other businesses. So what are the welfare regimes a business needs to pay attention to?
Social and health insurance
Social and health insurance is a common benefit in most businesses because it is a mandatory requirement from the state for all businesses to do so. Besides, to bring the best to employees and be different from other businesses, you can add other insurances depending on rank and position such as:
- Insurance when working abroad.
- Accident insurance 24/24
- Health care and hospitalization for employees and relatives of management.
The reward level depends on the production and business efficiency and the employee's contribution results, with the following reward forms:
- 13 monthly salary
- Reward program for all levels of management
- Sales bonus and production exceeding the plan
- Other bonuses (When the company is profitable)
Types of allowances or ancillary benefits that the company actively budgets and plans to take care of employees' lives. These incentives can be quite common such as: allowance for lunch, gas, phone, business trip policy "generous", birthday gifts - funerals - filial piety, annual vacation program, programs to promote team spirit (team-building) by department.
Enterprises with a clear salary increase system according to rank and employee's contribution will create more excitement, help employees have a desire to contribute and dedicate themselves to work more.
Welfare policies are a tool to help businesses attract and retain their employees, while also helping businesses manage high risks at low costs and reduce financial burdens. Employee productivity improves when they are secure for themselves and their families.
Therefore, if you want to retain a good employee, in addition to the salary, your business must also build a reasonable welfare regime and remuneration policy, bringing many benefits to employees.
At People Profilers, we believe in people. We see a world filled with opportunities for those who are doing what they are good at and love. This is the motivating factor that motivates us to continuously devote ourselves to finding the right candidate for each position, and the right job for each applicant. We set the mission to provide suitable and effective recruitment and HR solutions, while building a sustainable partnership and finding the perfect match between employers and candidates to ensure the best benefits. benefits and integral development of both.