With the development of personal devices, it is necessary to build a separate app for businesses so that users can regularly access the products of the business. To meet the needs of building mobile applications of businesses. JAYbranding deploys a quick, effective and simple app building package suitable for the needs of each business.
Popular apps include:
- App for user management information on devices such as iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Android, Ipad, tablets. With preeminent features such as:
- Manage user data by database
- Users can instantly access product usage history
- Earn points
- Message promotions or scan, take pictures, interact on mobile devices
- Product sales app
- Inventory management
- Order Management
- user management
- Revenue tracking
- App minigames
- Create minigames such as taking pictures, uploading, recording, drawing pictures...
- Provide optional parameters such as collecting information through the FB account, or creating the user's own user.
Notes between web and app when initializing
Creating a website or an app may be familiar to many people and businesses, but when should you create a website and when should you create an app? Below is some information for your reference.
- Interact regularly with users/customers.
If your company regularly has to maintain promotions and always has a certain number of users, order or visit often. It's time to think about creating a mobile app. This App makes the access process faster and always memorable because it's available on the guest's device
- Has complicated algorithms or graphics
You want customers to send pictures of them having fun using your product and attach your company logo to the image? Surely the only way is to use the extra power of the mobile device to preprocess it in place before uploading. Plus, with the multimedia support of your smart device, you can do more. Example: shake to receive lucky money
- Pioneering technology
Did you know that currently on 70% – 80% websites are accessed by mobile devices? that means most users have abandoned bulky computers to use better technology for mobile platforms. This means they want to load pages faster, store information faster, use better fingerprint security… All of them already using cell phones? What about our business?
For more information, please enter the information below or give us a call.
[contact-form][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”E-mail” type=”email” required=”1″][contact- field label="DTDD" type="text" required="1″][contact-field label="Message" type="textarea"][/contact-form]