1/ The page displays all posts:
- Click “All Posts” to view all posts.
- Click “Write a new post” to create a new blog.
- Click on “Category” to view all created categories and posts in that category.
- Click on “Tags” to view the created tags and the posts in the tag.
- Fill in the box and click “Search Posts” to find the article you want
- “All Days” to filter posts by day, month, year
- "All categories" to filter posts by category
- “All SEO scores” to filter articles by SEO score
- Check the boxes below item 2 and click "Action" to delete or edit multiple posts at once
- Drag and drop articles to adjust the display position of articles on the website.
- Click "Edit" to edit the article in depth
- Click "Quick Edit" to edit basic information for the article
- Click "Trash" to delete the post
- View the status of the post
- The time the article was published
2/ New article page and edit article:
1/ Select "Write a new article" to enter the article writing page.
2/ Add a title for a new post.
3/ Edit text form:
1. “Add Media”: Add an image or video file to the post
- Click “Choose file” then select the photo in the category you need to upload it
- Click "Insert into post" to add an image to the post
- Select "All" and select "All days" then adjust as you like to filter the image you want to find.
- Click "Insert from URL" to select the photo or video you want to insert into the post.
- To display more photos uploaded to WordPress, select “Media”, scroll down and select “Upload more”.
2. Click and select the title tag under “Paragraph”
3. Press ” B" to bold letters
4. Press ” I” to write italic
5. Add Bullets
6. Numbering at the beginning of the line
7. Add quotation marks
8. Adjust text margins
9. Insert the link into the text. Example: "Youtube"
4/ Save and edit the post date or post
- Adjust the status according to the purpose
– Published: Allow anyone to access and view the article
– Waiting for approval: Wait for permission and check from an authorized person before publishing the article
– Draft: To edit an article, temporarily save the article to complete, qualify before publishing.
- Regime Public:
– Allow everyone to access and view the article
– Paste the article on the front page so that by default everyone will see this article when visiting the blog of the company website
- Regime Password Protection:
– Choose a fixed password and only people with the password can see the post.
- Regime Private:
– Only authorized people, personnel in the company can see the article.
- Edit post time or update post:
5/ Select a category to save the text
- You can add categories to your posts by clicking "Add Category"
- Select the category you want to add and which parent the article will be in.
6/ Set a profile picture for the post
- Scroll down to the bottom and select the item to change the avatar, then select the image and set it up as in the "Add Media" step.
Above are a few basic guidelines for you to write articles on wordpress. Good luck.