- Reminder – debt collection.
- Undertake the grading work.
- Make a spreadsheet of CTV's expenses with the sales department.
- Perform daily administrative tasks such as drafting contracts, documents
- Update and monitor the performance of customer service contracts.
- Issuing invoices, checking – comparing receivables according to the contract.
- Report weekly, monthly the situation of receivables - payable, received - paid.
- Coordinate with a number of departments to monitor debt payment/debt collection from customers.
- Tasks as assigned by the Director when needed.
- Find and negotiate prices with suppliers.
- 2 years of experience in the position applying for
- Graduated in Accounting.
- Has a sense of responsibility and attention to detail
- Have good ability to work independently and in a team
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Possess good communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Salary: 8 million ~ / month + Allowance.
- Working time: 5 days (Monday to Friday)
- Working in a dynamic and growing company. There are many challenges, there are opportunities for regular training and professional improvement.
- Provided with modern equipment necessary to improve working efficiency.
- Bonus on holidays, bonus 13th month salary.
- To fully enjoy social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits in accordance with the provisions of the Labor Law