Starting a business is like saving money to build a dream house, and building a brand too, you can't start from zero, it's a long way to go. you strive. However, if you look at the branding process like a person, the process will be much simpler and more accessible.
- Market research is an essential business tool, the better you understand the market, the more successful you will be. This is considered the first step in building and developing a brand, you need to answer 5 questions: What? When? Where? Who? and How? You need to be clear about what your business is, what its core values are, when is the right time to launch it, where and to whom to sell it, and ultimately how customers feel about your product. If you clearly identify this key point, you will avoid many wrong decisions.
- Choose the destination you really want to be, this job will not be suitable if you are not a sociable and friendly person, there will not be a famous brand without the connection and promotion of your own. its founder. On the other hand, if your goal is only a matter of profit, then you should stop investing in branding.
- Always be yourself this is a matter of identity and brand positioning
- Brand recognition with simple designs but still stands out in the crowd is a way to remember your image in the minds of customers.
- Never save money and forget about trademark registration if you don't want your brain to be stolen
- Building a reasonable and detailed brand ISO standard system by administrative documents, this document will be issued to each individual.
- A good slogan or a mission / vision statement is a sufficient condition for a brand building and development process. However, if you cannot choose a really good quality slogan, you should not use any slogan at all.
- Your brand will represent a certain product or service, so the choice of brand strategy must be considered clearly, specifically and there are different development options. my field
- Advertise in any way that you can, using all means to present your brand to the public, impressing from the first appearance
- Always be a trustworthy and likable companion not only to your customers/but to the public.